• A Conference on ‘Higher Education of Women in India – Challenges and Opportunities’ was
conducted on 26 th February 2016. This was a one day program with around 200 participants.
• A Science Academies Lecture Workshop on “ Advances in plant and biomedical services” was
conducted on 10th and 11th March 2016.
• One day seminar on “Demonetization – opportunities and challenges” was conducted on
February 14 th , 2017 An Intercollegiate Panel discussion on “Skilled India, make in India” was
conducted on 12 th September 2017.
• The college participated in a project by the Madras Christian College to improve quality
initiatives -“Quality Assurance in Higher Education among Christian Colleges – A facilitation
Endeavour. This program was conducted on 20/2/18 and 21/2/18
• A National conference on “Becoming Woman: Crafting the female self in the private and
public spheres” was conducted on 21 st March 2018.
• The DISHA Dialogue – entrepreneurship program was conducted on 24 th March 2018 by the
E Cell of the college, Placement Cell in Collaboration with UNDP.
• A National Conference on redefining Globalisation was conducted on 4 th April 2018.
• An International multi disciplinary symposium on “Systems Management – an overview” was
conducted on 23 rd July 2018
• A State level seminar on “Media and Kannada literature” was conducted on 29/08/2018
• A review meet was organised by the IQAC to analyse the Self Study report on 22/11/18.
Dr.B.S Srikanta, Principal of Sindhi College was the resource person for this meeting.