1. ‘Women in society’, (1989) at National seminar on women, Bangalore University
2. “Dynamics of Child Development in a developing Nation (Dec 1999) at the 5th International conference on Applied Psychology
3. “Dynamics of Self-esteem in Indian Adolescent Girls-An exploratory study” (2002) at the 6th International & 37th IAAP Conference, at IAAP, & was awarded the BEST PAPER in the session.
4. “The Impact of Electronic Communication on Interpersonal relationships”(2007)at National Conference on Women Psychology, Rediscovery of Women Psychology, Changing Roles & Challenges, Christ College, Bangalore.
5. “Changing Dynamics of couple compatibility”(Feb 13th & 14th, 2009) the National Conference on “Changing Fabric of intimate Relationships –Challenges to theories & Practices in Mental health
1.Vijendra Kumar S.K. & Vijayashri Ravi (2007)”Facilitating Close Personal Space in a Therapeutic community”, International Journal of therapeutic communities, 28,4,winter. ISSN:0964-1866
2.Vijayashri Ravi, (2013) The Impact of Electronic Communication in Interpersonal Relationships of Adolescent Girls”, Journal of Women’s Studies, Vol-5, ISSN No. 2278-9367
3.Vijayashri Ravi,(2012) Test Construction-Self Concept Scale for Adolescents, Included in Psychology Practical Syllabus, for II Degree .
4. Aneetha Srikumar & Vijayashri Ravi (2015)”A study of Occupational Stress among women professionals” International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume: IV, Issue VII, July 2015,ISSN No. 2277-8179
1. Expert Core Committee Member, for Govt of Karnataka, ‘Train the Trainers’( 2012)
2. Conducted Certificate Program in Barefoot Counseling ,Surana College (2013)
3. Invited to be on the Panel of Interviewers for Recruitment of Sub- Inspectors by Police Recruitment Board 2016
4. Career & Aptitude Testing
5. Invited Trainer &Speaker-conducted over 20 Training Workshops in different colleges on various topics. (2008-2013) Guest Lectures Delivered :
19th August 2017: Resource Person to Short-term Course on Gender Sensitization for College and university teachers from all disciplines all over India, organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Bangalore University, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bengaluru-560 056.
2. Nov.14th2017: Invited Speaker at the Pediatric Department of Rangadore Memorial Hospital, to address the Staff , Nursing , Admin. and consultants of the hospital towards creating awareness on adolescent issues and empowering them as parents . The topic was 'Parenting in the New Age'
3. 15th September: Dr Vijayashri delivered a talk on Defeat Depression to members of ‘Child Study Association, Bangalore
4. September 23rd 2017: Dr Vijayashri Delivered a talk on ‘New Age Parenting’: A Workshop for young parents on parenting the New Generation of children at Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College
5. Sept. 27th 2017: Panelist at ‘Chat Room Discussion’ facilitated by Mr Ralph, reporter at Deccan Chronicle on, held at St Josephs College of Arts & Science, Bangalore
Academic Positions held
1. Ph.D. Review Committee Member, (2013) Mount Carmel College
2. BOE Member (2008,2012), Examiner, KAS 2010,2011(Main) Examiner JAIN College, PG Centre
3. Accredited Speaker & Competent Leader, recognized by Toastmasters International
4. Member Board of Studies 2017-2018
5. 4th of October: Attended the BOS Meeting at Bangalore University
6. Chief Coordinator for Revision of UG Syllabus, Dept. of Psychology, Bangalore University. 2014,2017
Academic Guide:3 candidates awarded M.Phil. Annamalai University
1.Roselin Elizabeth,(2004)” A study of the impact of alteration of body Rhythms on occupational health of young adults( 2004)
2.Vijendra Kumar:(2005) “Facilitating personal space in a therapeutic community“
3.Sowmini Sebastian, (2006) Promoting citizenship Behavior in young adults
4.Aneetha P, (2008) To study job satisfaction & occupational Stress among 3 professional groups”
5.Panelist on the Recruitment & Selection Board for the Sub Inspector cadre on 20th -23rd Feb 2017, by Invitation from Mr. Raghavendra Auradkar, Additional Deputy General of police, in my capacity as a senior Psychologist/Academician.
1.MEMBER, Indian Academy of Applied Psychology
2.Secretary, Bangalore Psychology Forum
3. Toastmasters International
4. Co-Founder, Eudaimonic Centre for Positive Change & Well Being